- Conferences & Education
- The Academy
- Career Center
The Academy for Water Professional Development is a initiative of the Association to fill an industry training gap and advance the careers of participants. The program includes multi-year technical and soft-skill training courses, which have been developed based on input from industry leaders across North Carolina.
There are two options when enrolling in the Academy.
1. You may choose to enroll in The Academy and then begin taking courses, or
2. If you want the opportunity to try some of the courses first, you may complete some courses and then enroll in The Academy and receive credit for the courses that you have already completed.
· Complete the application form
· Complete the recommendation form (to be completed by the applicant’s current supervisor)
· Submit the $25 application fee
· Meet ladder and level prerequisites as shown below
Note: To advance to the next level, you must have successfully completed the previous level.
2/13/2017NC Currents Magazine Summer Deadline
2/8/2017Vendor Show in Morehead City
11/28/2016 » 2/28/2017
2017 Maintenance Technologist Certification Renewals
1/1/2017 » 12/31/2017
The Academy for Water Professionals - Admission Application
3/13/2017 » 3/14/2017
Academy Classes at 2017 Coastal Col/Dist School
3/13/2017 » 3/17/2017
2017 Coastal Collection & Distribution School