New Pricing Structure in 2016
Thursday, December 3, 2015
In 2016 NC AWWA-WEA will implement a new 3-tiered pricing structure for most of our events. The pricing for both the Spring and Annual conferences will remain at the standard 2-tiered rate with one price for members, and another for non-members. The new pricing structure will introduce a new intermediate rate for employees of AWWA and WEF organization members that are utilizing their employer's organization membership number to register at a discounted rate. This shift in pricing will more equally distribute the amount that individual members, employees of organization members, and non-members pay to receive services from NC AWWA-WEA.
We understand that this change will be an adjustment for many of our event attendees, with the greatest impact being felt by employees of organizations, who will see an increase compared to rates they have paid in the past. We ask for your patience and cooperation as we make this change to continue providing you with high-quality education programs and services.
Determining Where You Fit in the New Structure
To help you budget your training dollars, individuals with an existing profile within our system can login at anytime to determine their pricing category. Once you are logged in, go to "Profile Home" and look at the description directly under your name.
- Individuals listed as "NC State Level Association Members (SLAM)" or "NC AWWA or NC WEA Individual Member" will continue to receive the lowest Member Rate.
- Individuals listed as "Employee of NC AWWA or NC WEA Organization Member" will receive the new Organizational Member Employee Rate.
- Individuals listed as "Non-Member" will not receive a discount.
As you register for events, please pay careful attention to how your profile is labeled, and the rate you are paying. If you have any questions, or feel that your profile is labeled incorrectly, contact NC AWWA-WEA staff at (919) 784-9030.
3-Tiered Pricing Structure
- MEMBER RATE, Eligible groups: Individual AWWA members, individual WEF members, NC SLAM members
- ORGANIZATION MEMBER EMPLOYEE RATE, Eligible groups: Employees of AWWA utility members or service provider members, employees of WEF corporate members - Rate will be $30 higher than the Member Rate
- NON-MEMBER RATE: Applies to all individuals that do not have any type of membership with AWWA, WEF, or NC SLAM - Rate will be $60 higher than the Member Rate