January 2017 WEF MA Magazine Article - Algae: From Resource Depletion to Resource Recovery
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
The MA magazine articles are written by WEF technical, government affairs, and public awareness staff; Board of Trustees members; and/or WEF technical committees or experts in their field.
Benefits to MAs:
- The articles provide leading-edge perspectives from national or global subject matter experts from WEF.
- Technical topics will be chosen to provide the latest in water knowledge to enrich the expertise of global water professionals.
- The articles will have no reprint or copyright constraints and may be used at the MA’s discretion.
- The writers will focus on delivering timely, relevant articles; they may have a national or global perspective, but the content will likely be relevant to regional, state, or local topics.
- MAs may use all or none of the articles; use is voluntary, and you can choose the ones most relevant and beneficial to your members.
- The articles will be delivered in Microsoft Word format for ease of reuse in your magazines.
- Articles will be delivered each month to magazine/newsletter editors and/or MA contacts.
- Over time, an editorial calendar will be developed and shared for planning purposes.
- Request for topic content is welcomed, as is feedback on this WEF member service.
WEF Requirements for Use
- Articles may not be edited or shortened in respect for the author’s work and completeness of the content.
- The attached “From WEF HQ” art/logo will be used above each article.
- Because short technical articles cannot possibly explore every detail of a water topic, the following short disclaimer will be added at the end of each article with a contact e-mail address of the primary
“The information provided in this article is designed to be educational. It is not intended to provide any type of professional advice including without limitation legal, accounting, or engineering. Your use of the information provided here is voluntary and should be based on your own evaluation and analysis of its accuracy, appropriateness for your use, and any potential risks of using the information. The Water Environment Federation (WEF), author and the publisher of this article assume no liability of any kind with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the contents and specifically disclaim any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness of use for a particular purpose. Any references included are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute endorsement of any sources.”
Director, Member Association Programs
Water Environment Federation
601 Wythe St. | Alexandria, VA 22314
PH: 703.684.2445 | Cell: 703.283.3668